Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why Taleah is so awesome.....


Let me just say I have the most awesome girlfriend.

-She understands when I'm so hungry that I can't even hold a conversation. (it happens a lot lol).

-She understands when I'm super stressed because of school/work/whatever.

-Logical reasoning skills are found in abundance in her. (something I failed to encounter in most girls I've dated)

-She cares about what I care about. I tell her things about cars often and she pays attention and likes learning! (ok sometimes i can ramble a bit and I'm sure that gets boring.....but most of the time she likes to learn about car stuff)

-We share very similar views on a lot of things. Which is pretty great!

-She at least samples the cookies I make, even if I burnt them and they would make good charcoal briquettes.

Just a few of many, but its the little things that count. (even though some of these are big things).

Goodnight :)

No comments: