Saturday, February 06, 2010

And yet

I wanted 2ft of snow so I could be in harsh weather and be one of the few able to get around,
And yet the landscape is covered in a beautiful blanket of white and everyone can still get around.

I heard something at noodles last night that made me do the "facepalm-fail" thing,
And yet it reminds me that my Grandparents are move loving and caring than I.

I have a long way to grow in, well......essentially all of the fruits of the spirit. How does one go about growing in such a way? How do you become more gentle, more faithful, more peaceful, more loving, more joyful, more kind, more goodness (grammer?), better self control? Its interesting that as I look at the fruits of the spirit, It's Immediately apparent that I will need them all equally.

To become more kind and loving, I will need more patience and self control. To become more joyful and peaceful I will need more faith. So on this Saturday, I am starting my day by praying that my faith will grow, and that I have more self control over my attitude and how I treat my interpersonal relationships.

Then, just maybe, I'll find the rest of that fruit.

No comments: