Monday, November 17, 2008

Am I just too distractable?

I can no longer listen to the radio when I read a book. I just wind up tapping my foot to the beat, and thinking of harmonies in my head, or that some other instrument would go good with it. All the while forgetting that I'm supposed to be reading. How annoying...why can't I read to music?

In other news props to Amazon.com for sending me a copy of "He Still Moves Stones" by Max Lucado for 6$. That's right. Hardcover edition, shipped to my door, for a grand total of 6$. Plus I didn't have to drive anywhere to get it, so no money in gas was spent. Anyone else read this book? I ordered it becuase there are small snippets from that book in my devotianal book "Grace" by Max Lucado, and I really liked those small segments.

We'll tommorow I have a 3 page paper due that currently has not been started. Peace!

No comments: