Monday, February 23, 2009

So tired, why?

I'm waiting for my mind to wind down. You know on those days when maybe you've physically exerted yourself too close to bedtime, and its time for sleep, but the mind is like "huh-uh". Ya.

No fears though. I have wisely spent my time creating new gmail accounts for fun haha. More file storage FTW.

Oh and would someone please bump the record player that is playing the soundtrack to my life? It's skipping again. Except don't make it go to the next song, I'd really like to hear the rest of this one. Thanks.

"she's always sick and dying" - Kenny. I just want you to know Kenny that I literally could not stop laughing at this one. Maybe only like 1% true...and it really didn't fit into what we were talking about. Still hilarious though!

Goodnight all.

No comments: