Thursday, February 12, 2009

you have my attention!

Wow today was strange. Certain people in my class were acting really weird. That's all I'm gonna say.

Also....wow. (and thank you!) God has continued His trend of amusing Himself by making the impossible in my life, possible. Thereby thoroughly confusing/astounding me. God I promise I am in no way offended :) This must be a sign that I still need to work towards better communication with You. I didn't even ask You about this recently! You simply are an amazing God, with a great sense of humor i might add. I think not enough people give You credit for that (sense of humor). Too many see You as an angry, vengeful God, or just non-emotional. We were made in Your image so humor has to be part of You!

So to all who might read this; God really does want to be involved in everything in your life, and sometimes, I believe, likes to make something amazing happen so that you're left thinking "Wow...He is all powerful. He really can do ANYTHING!". Just trust Him. Literally give your worries to Him.

No comments: