Thursday, June 24, 2004

so tired.....

man i am super tired. ive been sleeping good and i am still tired. o well, just have to sleep more. Anyway, i bashed our school pretty good with that post that i accidentally deleted, so sorry bout that, it was funny, becuase our school admin is gay and dumber than dirt.....wat who said that?.....actually some of them are, not all of them. well.....only 8 hours of work left (less if i can talk my dad into letting me off early) before i get a break for the weekend. that will be nice. weekends are the most fun part of my week. Ok, wat else do i have to say......o ya, im gonna pull a real good prank on the old people where i work someday. Its gonna be a blast. Me and one of my best freinds (havent told him yet) are gonna go running around in army fatigues scaring the old people. I promise i will take video and email it to any of you that want it. just curious.....anyone actaully reading this?(just leave a short comment if possible) i dont really care, but interested as to how many people visit this page. someday mabye i will get off my butt and put a counter on it. (i am actually competent with HTML and JAVAscript, but due to my extreme lazyness, i never have actually posted any webpages, or even modified this one. I helped on our schools website (sucks majorly, nothing is ever updated.....at least not since i quit)
well.....i think i will go play my guitar. hey listen to 3 doors down "away from the sun" its a good song.

until tommorow dawns...
Ryan

No comments: