Friday, June 18, 2004

The weekend is finally here!!!!

i love weekends, they are my favorite part of the week. Especially Saturdays. I get a day to rest and also to see my freinds. THis week has been too long.

Anyway, lets see, today was boring, o but hey it was cool, i got to see Vice president Dick Cheney this moring in person. He and his whole motorcade drove right down the street where me and the rest of the constructoin crew were taking break. It was awsome to see all the secret service guys in thier cars scoping out all the buildings and rooftops. They even had an ambulence following the motorcade. That was prob the most interesting thing that happened all day. I had praise practice this evening. That was cool. i love hangning out with the praise team. Were learning that song by relient K...."for the moments i feel faint" its pretty cool but we couldnt remember the second verse to it.

Lets see, o ya, i ate at outback today, it was super good, it was one of my freinds pre-birthday party things.

Anyway, im gonna go chill and play my guitar,
until tommorow dawns...
Ryan

No comments: