Tuesday, June 15, 2004

today....i made a blog

my first blogging expierience!
this is kind of interesting, i may or may not decide to keep writing on this, prob the latter, as i am lazy but hey o well right? well....ok i am 17 and male. really narrows it down eh? Lets see, 6 foot 165 lbs.....7th day Adventist
brown hair with a slight red to it.
I go to CVA (college view academy)
its an ok school, i have some pretty good freinds that go there as well.
I like to play guitar, thats my favorite thing to do, ive been playing for about 2 years now, and im the leader of our church's praise band, i love rocking out and playing the latest punk songs, and also love learing the more mellow songs for the acoustic guitar.
I like to play hockey, basketball, and baseball.
Hm....when i think of more i will add it.

until tommorow dawns....
Ryan

1 comment:

xsnapshot said...

just checking out how the comments thing works. gotta catch some Z's,

until tommorow dawns...
Ryan